Lunch - Carvery OR Indian Corner (Mon - Fri)
Lunch is available from 12:00 to 14:30.
The centerpiece of the Western dining experience is the juicy roast which includes oven-roasted rib-eye and chicken for lunch or Iberico Pork Rack for dinner. Served with lovingly prepared sides such as roasted garlic mash vegetables from cauliflower cheese and ratatouille to roasted butternut squash purée.
Nothing beats a fresh from the tandoor experience as Tung Chung Kitchen offers its fine signature chicken tikka, Amritsari fish tikka carom seed and masala marinated cod or Tandoori whole prawn as well as an array of curries, sides and breads which are ideal for guests who observe a vegetarian diet.
Guests opting for any section also can enjoy chef’s daily soup such as roasted tomato or mushroom cream.
Child (3-11 Years Old):
The above prices are on per-person-per-station basis, including 10% service charge.
Please inform our staff of your preference (Carvery or Indian Corner) when you arrive.
Terms & Conditions:
- Lunch is available from 12:00 to 14:30.
- The above price includes a 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Dishes will be served on a rotational basis and subject to change without prior notice.
- Seating arrangement and availability are subject to change due to social distancing restrictions imposed by the government.
- The QR code in this e-voucher should be presented at the time of redemption.
- Advance reservation is required.
- This e-voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount, voucher or loyalty programme.
- This e-voucher can be used once only.
- Unused e-voucher will be voided after the validity date stated on the e-voucher.
- This e-voucher will not be replaced in case of loss.
- This e-voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products and services.
- Photos are for reference only.
- Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung Hotel reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.